About the Certificate in Oil and Gas
The Oil & Gas Certificate (O&G) is a 6 week course designed to provide you with a well-rounded, global understanding of the ever-changing oil and gas industry. It is developed and delivered by experts trained in all aspects of the oil and gas industry. The course units will be delivered in form of presentations by oil and gas experts, videos, and interactive question and answer sessions.
The certificate in oil and gas is a gateway to employment opportunities in Uganda's oil and gas sector and for furthering your studies in this vibrant industry.
Oil and Gas Certificate Programs at Victoria University
- Certificate in Oil and Gas Management
- Certificate in Oil and Gas Law
- Certificate in Oil and Gas Project Management
- Certificate in Health, Safety and Environmental Management
- Certificate in Oil and Gas Supply Chain Management.
Minimum Entry Requirements
The minimum entry requirement to all certificates in oil and gas is 2 Principal passes from A'Level or a Diploma from a recognised institution. Possessors of a recognised university degree have an added advantage.
Who Should Participate?
- Individuals working in the oil and gas industry who seek a greater understanding of the fundamentals in the global oil and gas business.
- Professionals making the transition from technical roles to managerial positions, where a broader knowledge of the business is essential for their career advancement.
- New employees and support staff of the oil and gas companies wanting to gain a broader understanding of the various aspects of oil and gas sector.
- Business students studying the oil and gas industry and looking for a comprehensive global learning experience.
The total cost of each Certificate in Oil and Gas is Uganda Shillings One Million, and Fifty thousand only (UGX. 1,050,000) for Ugandan students and US$500 for International Students.