Victoria University Campus, a modern facility in the heart of Kampala, provides a learning environment at its own, offering:
- State of the art and the most advanced Nursing Skills Lab in East and Central Africa
- Bright and spacious classrooms
- Modern computer labs
- Modern library
- Student areas
- Internet access in a quiet environment
- Each student receives a free laptop, internet usage and books
- Full and partial scholarships and bursaries are available
- Flexible payment terms
- Sports clubs
- Career development service
- Counselling service
- Arranged accommodation and transport
The following are the regular opening hours of the library
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
The Library has the lastest editions of the core book titles and from reputable academic publishers.Subjects covered include Computing,Management, Accounting, Social Sciences, Nursing, Mathematics, Standard English Usage, Education, Economics, International Relations, Statistics, Life Science, Physics, Pharmacology, Human Anatomy and Physiology.
The building of library collection is ongoing and the ultimate goal is to have a robust and balanced collection capable of meeting the teaching, learning and research objectives of the University.
The Library accesses a wide range of electronic resources.Librarians conduct electronic resources training for students and staff to enable them effectively and efficiently use the resources for teaching, learning and research.