APPLICATION PROCEDURE IF APPLYING ONLINE
Victoria University thanks you for expressing interest in studying with us.
To guide your admission process and ensure excellent customer service from our marketing and admissions team.
Please follow the guidelines below;
Before you apply
- Check the entry requirements and Academic Programmes section to make sure that you have the right qualifications.
- Before you start your application, make sure that you have:
- A scanned copy of your Identity Card (Passport, National ID or Driving Permit) and scanned copies of your Academic Documents.
- A valid debit/credit card or mobile money account with enough funds to pay the $20 application fee payment. Please note that every payment attracts a processing fee of $0.99.
Making your Application:
- Start your application by creating an account.
- Double-check that you have chosen the right course and completed the online form, then pay the application fee and submit your application.
- Check that you have received an automatic confirmation email that your application has been submitted – if not, let us know by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadlines for entry in our Intakes are as follows: Deadline Notice
28 August 2017 All courses use this deadline for August/Septmember intake
25 January 2018 Apply for January intake.
All courses will be open for application by this timeline.
Need any more information/clarification?
Contact us at: Victoria Towers, Plot 1-13 Jinja Road, Kampala, Uganda
+256 417 727 000/256 759 996 130
Ready to Apply: The Online Application is Here