INFORMATION ABOUT IT ESSENTIALS AND CCNA
CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK ASSOCIATE (CCNA) is an ideal program for entry-level network engineers to maximize their foundational networking knowledge. Our training module imparts students with practical, relevant and industry-ready domain knowledge on network solutions.
The course validates students with the following skills at the end of the training:
- Ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks
- Manage and optimize network systems, focus on network infrastructure, which includes routing, switching, wireless access, security, and connectivity to branch offices using WAN.
- Develop critical thinking and problem solving skills using both real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer, a network configuration simulation tool
- IT ESSENTIALS covers fundamental computer and career skills for entry-level IT jobs. The IT Essentials course includes hands-on labs that provide practical experience to prepare you for enterprise networking. Simulation tools help you hone your troubleshooting skills and practice what you learn.
- Develop working knowledge of how computers and mobile devices operate.
- Identify common security threats and vulnerabilities like malware, phishing, spoofing and social engineering.
- Apply skills and procedures to install, configure, and troubleshoot computers, mobile devices, and software.
- Develop critical thinking and problem solving skills using both real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer, a network configuration simulation tool.
|IT ESSENTIALS||February 1st 2018||Monday ,Wednesday ,Saturday 2:00PM-5: 00PM For 2months|
|CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK ASSOCIATE (CCNA)||February 1st 2018||Monday to Friday 10:00AM-1: 00PM for 4 months|
Fees per student
IT ESSENTIALS : 400,000 UGX
CCNA : 600,000 UGX