4. Entrepreneurs' commitment and business performance in a recessed economy
The objective of this study is to find out the interconnectedness of entrepreneurs'commitment and business performance in a recessed economy
5. Modelling the relationship between entrepreneurial climate and venture performance: The moderation role of entrepreneurial competencies
Entrepreneurial ventures constitute important drivers for economic growth and corporate success irrespective of size, age or the industry they play.
6. An emprical investigation of direct and indirect effect of personality traits on entrepreneurs' commitment of SMEs
The uniqueness of individual behaviour and characters determine the personality traits which affects the reaction and the reality of entrepreneurs’ commitment towards their business ventures.
7. The impact of Neurotic Entrepreneurship on Business performance of SMEs
The development of small and medium scale enterprises (SMEs) is paramount to the survival of many nations. The personality of the entrepreneur is a major determinant for growth and improve business performance.
8. Influence of structural support system and Government incentives on the performance of Entrepreneurial Ventures: A study of selected SMEs owner-managers in Nigeria
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are widely acclaimed as being pivotal to the economic and industrial development of developed and developing nations.