- Career path
- Entry requirements
This course gives participants an in-depth understanding and advanced knowledge of the eight most important digital marketing domains and includes real-world projects and case by case simulations for gaining domain experience. Learners will explore the best practices that will enable them to plan, implement, customize, connect, share and collaborate successfully with digital-savvy customers. Learners will also be exposed to 40+ digital marketing tools, extensive project experience and typical real-world simulations making all participants successful. Participants shall be able to plan, implement, and measure the impact of digital strategies that are suited to today’s customers and integrated with their traditional marketing and business goals.
- Acquire a start-to-finish perspective of the strategy and implementation required to be a professional digital marketer.
- Learn how to use metrics such as conversion optimization, A/B tests, attribution and experimentation to optimize marketing plans.
- Create high-impact content that engages a new generation of consumers
- Develop ad strategies for social media with content that is planned, created and promoted.
- Learn how to make your business visible online from day one.
- Learn the basics of the ad business and what advertising professionals, advertising agencies, and brand marketers strive to do – create the greatest advertising in the world.
- Gain hands-on experience with over 40 marketing tools
- By the end of the course, you will be able to walk into any company or start your own business with an online presence and improve its use of the internet.
Who is this Course For?
1. Marketing Enthusiasts who wish to understand digital marketing from the "winner’s seat".
2. Professionals keen to master the fundamentals of Digital Marketing.
3. Managers who want to understand the importance of digital strategy to their companies.
4. Current Digital Marketers who would like to learn the latest concepts.
5. Digital Marketing Professionals looking to enhance their skills in ‘Digital Marketing’ with advanced usage of new tools.
6. Business leaders looking to understand digital marketing and web technologies.
7. Students of any background from high school, colleges, tertiary institutions to University who intend to do business.
8. Entrepreneurs ready to start, improve and or grow their businesses
Mode of Delivery
· Online based mode of delivery coupled with presentations, discussions
· and storytelling around marketing creatives.
· Learning goals will be set for each week.
· Clarifying doubts In addition to simulations plus weekly hours of
· interaction to help students clarify their doubts pertaining to the content.
★ Marketing in a Digital World
★ Principles of Digital marketing
★ Getting Your Business Online Freely
★ Websites Design Basics
★ Analyzing Successful websites for Business
★ Demystifying Digital Channels
★ YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat)
★Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Marketing (SEM)
★ Paid advertising
★ Digital display advertising
★ Facebook Advertising
★ LinkedIn Advertising
★ Twitter Advertising
★ YouTube advertising
★ Web Analytics
★ Email and mobile marketing
★ Data and Analytics
★ Marketing Strategy
★ How to plan a digital marketing campaign....and more...
At the end of this course, participants will:
- · Develop an in-depth understanding of top-of-mind digital marketing functions such as paid advertising, social media marketing, data analytics
- · Understand how digital marketing disciplines all work together
- · Understand tools and processes for reaching and connecting with digital customers.
- · Become competent in planning, managing, and executing integrated multi-channel campaigns.
- · Lead digital marketing teams and digital marketing initiatives for your organization.
- · Understand how search engines work. Use this knowledge to make recommendations to a website & improve its organic search rankings – in other words, perform search engine optimization on a website.
- · Understand the various methods of online display advertising. Create an online display ad campaign and measure its return on ad spend (ROAS).
- · Understand best practices in marketing and implement them with a database of current and potential customers via email.
- · Utilize knowledge of social media tactics to design an effective social media campaign.
- · Understand how to collect, sort, analyze and visualize data